Car sticker installation guide
- Just before the installation, properly clean the surface.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and without wax or soap residue.
- Remove the waxed paper backing from the sticker. The sticker must remain
on the transfer paper.
- Stick a small portion of the upper left corner of the sticker. Don't
press too hard.
- Ensure the sticker is straight.
- Apply the rest of the sticker starting from the upper left corner to
the lower right corner. Rub thoroughly with a squeegee
or a credit card (the air pockets will disappear with time).
- Slowly and carefully remove the transfer paper.
- Painted metal
- Stainless (not recommended for reflective stickers)
- Painted aluminium (not recommended for reflective stickers)
- Painted wood
- The surface temperature must be superior to 4° Celsius.
- Wait 2 or 3 days before washing the surface and sticker.
- A particular attention must be brought to stickers of reflective vinyl.
- No vinyl adheres properly to rubber or waxed surfaces.